eBook - ANA’s Principles for Delegation by Registered Nurses to Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- ISBN: 9781558104778
- PUB# 9781558104778
Also Contained In:
eBook - ANA's Principles for Practice Package
Challenges in today’s healthcare environment make greater demands on RNs to have the knowledge and critical thinking skills to effectively delegate to others. ANA’s newly revised ANA’s Principles of Delegation by Registered Nurses to Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP) is for staff nurses and nurse managers who lead care teams and delegate activities or tasks. This informative, practical guide provides principles to guide and inform the registered nurse in delegation decision-making and practice strategies on delegating effectively.
This guide is available as an eBook only.
eBook features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the ebook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANA members may access a version of this guide FREE on NursingWorld.org. (Login Required)
About This Book
eBook Published: 2013
Member Price: $0 | List Price: $4.95