New - eBook – Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558106444
- PUB# 9781558106444
The premier resource for today's nurse administrator, Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition is informed by ongoing advances in health care, professional nursing, and organizational and administrative management. It covers all aspects of a nurse administrator's practice in any setting or role and at any level of influence and authority.
Topics discussed include core role accountabilities, role qualifications (including certification and education), and ethics of this nursing specialty, as well as the issues, opportunities and trends that every nurse administrator must know. The core accountabilities alone illustrate the depth and breadth of nursing administration practice:
- Accountability and advocacy for employees
- Clinical care delivery and optimal patient outcomes
- Healthy work environments
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Networking, partnering and collaborating
- Patient and population health advocacy
- Safety, quality and risk management
- Strategic, financial and human resource management
The publication's 17 competency-based standards will help in evaluating practice outcomes and goals and delineating what is expected of all nurse administrators. Its scope of practice—the who, what, where, when, why, and how of their practice—is the context for these standards.
Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition is a professional development must-have for the practicing or aspiring nurse administrator or nurse executive, or any registered nurse or nursing student.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- Are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- Are entitled to print the ANA eBook in PDF format (PDF) for your own use.
- May not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- May not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- May not place the ANA ePDF file on a network or a file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About this book:
156 pp., Soft cover
Download: Table of Contents - Nursing Administration Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Ed
Member Price: $30.95 | List Price: $35.95