eBook - Palliative Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- ISBN: 9781558105409
- PUB# 9781558105409
Co-published with the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
Palliative nursing reflects a holistic philosophy of care and services for patients and families who face serious or life-threatening illness in a wide variety of settings and conditions. Hospice and palliative nurses work side-by-side with patients and their families as well as with numerous interdisciplinary colleagues, and provide consistent responsibility for the round-the-clock care of palliative patients. Attending to the patient’s end-of-life physiological and psychological responses and requirements as well as to the social and cultural factors and the spiritual aspects of care is the essence of palliative nursing.
This up-to-date guide reflects the specialty’s development into practice that encompasses hospice and palliative nursing. It specifies the who, what, where, when, why, and how of palliative nursing practice, and provides essential guidance in the form of standards and competencies for all levels of practice.
E-Book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46