eBook - Public Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558104914
- PUB# 9781558104914
Health care in the U.S. is in the throes of shifting its emphasis from an illness care system to one focused on health promotion and disease prevention. The convergence of multiple economic, political, and social factors including Healthy People 2020, the Obama Administration’s National Prevention Strategy, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) provide a “road map” for improving the health of the public. Public health nurses should be in the forefront of health care to lead change in all sectors from public to private and local to global.
This revised edition of Public Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice looks to the future of public health nursing and provides essential guidance in the form of standards and competencies for generalist and the advanced public health nurse.
This is a must-have title for public health nursing practitioners, educators, students, researchers and others directly involved in public health. Employers, insurers, lawyers, regulators, policy makers and stakeholders will find value in referencing this publication.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46