eBook - Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558104792
- PUB# 9781558104792
Co-published by the American Holistic Nurses Association and ANA, this new second edition contains up-to-date information on this growing specialty which reflects the diverse activities of holistic nursing and the evolving needs of patients seeking healing outside of traditional methods.
The publication addresses the expectations of all holistic registered nurses. It specifies the, who, what, where, when, why, and how of holistic nursing practice. The 16 standards are those by which all RNs in holistic nursing are held accountable for their practice. Each standard is measurable by a set of specific competencies that serve as evidence of minimal compliance with that standard. A selection of key AHNA documents supplements the main text.
Although primarily for holistic nursing practitioners, educators, students, and others directly involved in holistic nursing, research, advocacy, and certification, this book can also inform other healthcare providers, researchers and scholars as well as employers, insurers, lawyers, regulators, policy makers, and stakeholders.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About This Book
Download: Table of Contents: Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition [pdf]
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46